Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hotel on Last Trip to Seoul












8 Arirang-ro, Seongbok-gu, Seoul
Rate per night: around 107100 won

Finally! A decent hotel with a proper amenities hehe. So, on the remaining days of my trip to South Korea I stayed at Best Western Arirang Hill which is located at Dongdaemun area. Best of all, of course, location! I can find a lot of cafes, restaurant, and even shopping site around this area. And Sungshin Women's University Subway Station is only two minutes walk away from this hotel, so much love for it!

There is no pool, but since I traveled in winter I do not think about swimming either. But I can find a pretty decent fitness room, and this is important for me, for there is no reason to not having an exercise when traveling. Breakfast is perfect, western and korean style is available, and I can even find Pho Bo, a vietnamese beef soup, yum yum! And also there is a coffee shop at its lobby, A Twosome Place, which close quite late, just perfect when you want to stay at your hotel at the end of the day and craving for coffee to accompany you. 

Overall, 4/5 rating for this hotel :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Nice Hotel it look cozy. I've allways wanted to travel there.